Amendments with Notice
- Suggestions for modifications or amendments to the College Handbook may be initiated at any time by any Faculty Organization member. Further, the Dean may direct that the College Handbook be modified, amended or revised to reflect changes in University Policies, rules, or regulations.
- Proposed modifications or amendments are subject to discussion, revision, and recommendation by the College Advisory Committee (CAC), and all modifications, amendments and revisions of the College Handbook require the approval of the Dean.
- Modifications or revision of the basic workload expectation and of the specification and/or application of the course load equivalents described in this College Handbook require the approval of the full Faculty Organization membership of the College.
- All proposed amendments must be approved by the CAC prior to general voting. Proposed amendments to the College Handbook will be considered at the next Regular or Special meeting of the Faculty Organization, provided that the proposed changes are distributed to all Faculty Organization members at least two weeks prior to the meeting. The College Handbook may be recommended for amendment by a two-thirds vote of the Faculty Organization members present at any meeting of the Faculty Organization, provided there is a quorum present.
- At the discretion of the CAC, electronic voting may be used as an alternate method of voting, provided that the proposed changes are distributed to all Faculty Organization members at least two weeks prior to the deadline for the vote. Electronic approval of proposed changes to the College Handbook requires a two-thirds majority of the entire Faculty Organization.
- All revisions of the College Handbook must be consistent with University policy.