- CAC Meetings
- The College Advisory Committee (CAC) is convened and chaired by the Dean who, in consultation with the CAC, sets the agenda for its meetings. CAC members may request that items be added to the agenda. CAC meetings will be scheduled as needed or upon a request by at least one-half of the members of the CAC.
- Meetings of the College Advisory Committee will be called by the Dean.
- A quorum is a simple majority of the voting members.
- Passage of a motion requires an affirmative vote of the majority of the voting members present, provided there is a quorum. Motions may also be voted on electronically. However, this will require approval of a majority of the voting members of the CAC. All actions by the CAC serve as recommendations to the Dean. Note: Amendments and revisions to the College Handbook require more than a simple majority vote. The procedures for making amendments and revisions to this Handbook are described in Section I.1 (CAE Faculty Handbook) of this Handbook.
- Actions of the committee, except those taken in executive sessions, will be recorded in minutes taken by the Secretary that are distributed to all members and the Dean's Office.
- Actions taken in executive session or concerning personnel matters will be recorded in minutes taken by the Secretary that are distributed to all CAC committee members.