The College of Aeronautics and Engineering Faculty Organization
The name of the organization governed by this CAE Handbook shall be the Kent State University College of Aeronautics and Engineering Faculty Organization.
- Membership in the Faculty Organization.
- Full-time faculty of academic rank who hold tenured, or tenure-track, or non-tenure-track appointments at the University, and who are represented by the Kent State University Tenured/Tenure-Track Collective Bargaining Unit or by the Full-Time Non-Tenure Track Collective Bargaining Unit, are members of the CAE Faculty Organization.
- The purposes of the College of Aeronautics and Engineering Faculty Organization are:
- To provide organizational structure for faculty governance;
- To adopt governance procedures and to provide committees necessary for the operation of the College, subject to the approval of the Dean and other University authorities;
- To organize, make, and execute decisions concerning the educational programs of the CAE within the policies of the University;
- To act as an advisory and recommendatory body to the Dean and the College Advisory Committee (CAC) on academic matters central to the mission and goals of the CAE.