Faculty Peer Evaluations
- When requested, the appropriate Academic Program Area Coordinator/Director will make available tenured faculty to perform peer reviews. Discipline-specific peer reviews are preferred.
- Faculty should undergo peer review of teaching, preferably near the middle of the semester/term, using the following guidelines:
- Tenure-track and full-time non-tenure track faculty who have not yet completed two full reviews must adhere to the following: One peer review per semester for the first two years; one peer review per academic year thereafter.
- Tenured and full-time non-tenure track faculty planning on promotion should undergo a peer review at least once per academic year for at least two years immediately prior to seeking promotion.
- Faculty may request or arrange for more peer review evaluations than required.