The CUDC Director shall have responsibility for the following administrative functions:
- Encourages and supports the College in the development of outreach programs.
- Promotes and engages in grant and funding development.
- Oversees and manages CUDC staff, services and programs.
- Administers the budget of the CUDC which is prepared in consultation with the Dean and subject to approval by the Provost and the Vice President for Administration.
- Reviews all contracts for community design and other research and public outreach services.
- Oversees and administers the recruitment of CUDC staff and consultants in consultation with the Dean
- Establishes and chairs the CUDC Advisory Board.
- Promotes public awareness of the CUDC and its various activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean.