- Advises the Graduate Coordinator on matters relating to the administration of the College’s graduate programs.
- Reviews and recommends candidates for graduate study and makes recommendations to the Graduate Coordinator.
- Reviews and recommends candidates for tuition waivers and assistantships.
- Develops and reviews new proposals for the graduate curricula and programs and works with the CCC to implement the new or revised curricula.
- Reviews credentials of Faculty members for appointment to graduate faculty status.
- Assists the Graduate Coordinator in writing and updating the Graduate Student Handbook.