Program Coordinators report to the Associate/Assistant Dean(s) for Program(s) and as designated by the Dean. The Dean appoints Program Coordinators in consultation with the Associate/Assistant Dean(s) and the CAC to oversee the operations of a specific program’s curriculum. At the discretion of the Dean, a Program Coordinator may be assigned a workload equivalent which is less than 50% of the Faculty member’s workload per semester for the duration of the assignment.
- Program Coordinators may be appointed for the following programs:
- Architectural Studies
- Graduate Program in Urban Design
- Program Coordinators have the following duties:
- Promotes and oversees the recruitment and admission process for the program.
- Provides academic, professional or career advising for students within the program.
- Assists the Associate/Assistant Dean(s) for Program(s) in course scheduling and staffing.
- Informs Faculty of course requirements, exam dates, grading policies, and other relevant program, College and University policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Dean or the Associate/Assistant Dean(s).