Leaves of Absence

All leaves, sponsored or unsupported, personal or professional, are subject to the approval of the Chairperson, the Dean of the College, and the Provost.

            There are several types of University leaves.  These include:

            1.      Research leaves (UPR 3342-6-34)

            2.      Leaves of absence without pay (UPR 3342-6-35)

            3.      Faculty professional improvement leaves (UPR 3342-6-351 and UPR 3342-6-352)

            4.      Research/Creative Activities appointments (UPR 3342-6-39)