Informal Procedure

Any Faculty/faculty member who believes that s/he may have a grievance is strongly encouraged, before initiating a formal grievance or appeal, to talk with the Chair about any issue(s) of concern.  The Chair may seek the advice and recommendation of individual Faculty/faculty members or Faculty advisory groups in seeking informal resolution of a dispute or complaint.