Faculty members are required to advise and counsel undergraduate and graduate students on academic matters and should be available for advising during regularly scheduled office hours. General advising at the undergraduate level will be done by the assistant director (when available) or academic advisor who serves as the School representative for college and university functions related to undergraduate programs and activities. Each division coordinator (or appointed representative) shall also serve as a general advisor to students enrolled in the programs of the division. Designated faculty members are responsible for providing further academic counseling to undergraduate students. General advising at the graduate level may be conducted by the graduate coordinator, the division coordinator and/or the graduate faculty in the students’ area of specialization.