Curricular Changes

Proposals for curricular changes, including new courses, may originate in any division of the School, in the undergraduate curriculum committee, or in the graduate curriculum committee. Such proposals must be submitted to and approved by the faculty, the director of the School, and the curriculum committee of the College of the Arts. The format for curricular changes established by the Provostʼs office shall be used in the submission of all curricular proposals.