- Nomination of officers shall be held during the regularly scheduled meeting of the Spring semester.
- The chairperson, vice-chairperson, and the secretary shall be nominated from and by the Faculty Council.
Election of Officers
- The election shall be accomplished by mail ballot of the membership of the Faculty Council.
- A majority vote of the ballots cast shall be required for election.
- If no candidate receives a majority vote, then a second vote shall be taken between the two leading candidates.
- The newly-elected chairperson, vice-chairperson, and secretary shall assume their duties on June 1, after the election.