The Faculty Association of Kent State University at Trumbull
The name of this organization shall be the Faculty Association of Kent State University at Trumbull. The purpose of this organization is:
- To provide a means for the faculty to meet, to discuss, and to plan phases of University life with which they are concerned.
- To provide a means of communication between teaching faculty and non-teaching personnel.
- To make recommendations to various administrative offices and/or the Kent Campus Faculty Senate.
Membership in this organization shall be determined as follows:
- Voting membership shall be granted to resident faculty of the Trumbull Campus, (full-time tenured and tenure-track Faculty and non-tenure track faculty whose appointment is at the Trumbull Campus).
- Non-voting membership shall be extended to part-time or adjunct faculty members.
- The Dean of the Trumbull Campus shall be an ex-officio member of this association.