The name of this organization shall be the Faculty Association of Kent State University at Trumbull. The purpose of this organization is:
- To provide a means for the faculty to meet, to discuss, and to plan phases of University life with which they are concerned.
- To provide a means of communication between teaching faculty and non-teaching personnel.
- To make recommendations to various administrative offices and/or the Kent Campus Faculty Senate.
Membership in this organization shall be determined as follows:
- Voting membership shall be granted to resident faculty of the Trumbull Campus, (full-time tenured and tenure-track Faculty and non-tenure track faculty whose appointment is at the Trumbull Campus).
- Non-voting membership shall be extended to part-time or adjunct faculty members.
- The Dean of the Trumbull Campus shall be an ex-officio member of this association.