- Summer 2019: May 29 - June 29
Fall 2019: Aug. 22 - Dec. 15
Spring 2020: Jan. 13 - May 6
- Fall and spring semester classes are offered by the Fashion School in Florence each year.
- Classes are held in the beautiful Palazzo Vettori, located in the historic center of Florence.
- A study tour to other European fashion capitals, such as Paris and London, is included.
- Junior-level design studio classes and junior-/senior-level merchandising classes are offered. Preliminary class offerings are posted the year prior to the experience.
- Courses are taught by Florence-based multilingual faculty.
- The cost of this experience includes tuition, housing arrangements and study tours. The actual cost is posted annually.
- For more information about the 2019/2020 program, please download the preliminary program handout for Florence. You may also contact the Study Away Coordinator, William Perrine at firstname.lastname@example.org, or make an appointment with your advisor.