Can I use my scholarship at a regional campus?
Many Kent Campus scholarships require that you enroll a minimum of 12 credit hours in Kent Campus designated courses each semester. Please refer to the stipulations associated with your specific scholarship award. This information is often available on your FlashLine account by following the directions below. You can also contact the One Stop for Student Services for more information.
- Login to your FlashLine Account at www.kent.edu
- Select Student
- Under Finances, choose Financial Aid
- Select Financial Aid Awards
- Choose the current Award Year from the drop-down menu and click the Submit button
- Click on Award Overview tab
- Click on the name of each scholarship and carefully read the fund message for that award