How can I view or order a copy of my transcript?

Former Students/Alumni without FlashLine access:

Former students, alumni or others who cannot access FlashLine may print and complete the Transcript Request Form.

If you are an alumnus whose FlashLine account has been deleted due to inactivity, you can contact the Alumni Office at 330-672-5368 or 888-320-5368 to request that your account be reinstated. You do not have to use FlashLine to request an official copy of your transcript.

Users with FlashLine access:

Students or alumni with a FlashLine account can access the Transcript Request Form within FlashLine:

Step 1. Log into FlashLine from


Please type in the Search Box (found at the top) : Transcripts or Grades and Transcripts

(if not found move to Step 2)

Step 2.  Under Student Resources, select Grades and Transcripts

Step 3. Click on either View Unofficial Transcript or Request Official Transcript.


POSTED: Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 12:14pm
UPDATED: Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 12:14pm