Kent State University has seven regional campuses throughout Northeast Ohio that have an open-door admissions policy. This means that any student who applies is admitted regardless of G.P.A. or test/assessment scores. Regional campuses offer the same quality education as the Kent Campus with the following benefits:
- Affordable tuition (40% less than Kent Campus tuition)
- Bachelor and associate degree programs
- Small class sizes (25 students max)
- Individual attention from faculty and staff
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Kent Campus resources
All the classes offered at the Geauga Campus and the Twinsburg Academic Center are Kent State University courses taught by Kent State faculty members. You are able to complete an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at either location or begin coursework and then transition to the Kent Campus to complete your degree, without having to re-apply or transfer credits.
To speak with an admissions representative about this opportunity, please email Geauga Admissions or call 440-834-3777.