Wednesday Workshops for Financial Aid
Kent State Geauga and the Twinsburg Academic Center hosts on-campus workshops for students and families to help with filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), general financial aid inquiries, and scholarship questions.
Dates and Times
- March 18, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- April 1, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- April 15, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Twinsburg Academic Center: Room 120
- Geauga Campus: Room 149
Please stop at the Student Services desk.
What to Bring
- Federal Tax Returns
- W-2 Forms
- Student's Social Security Number
- Parents' Social Security Numbers and Dates Of Birth
- Sources of Untaxed Income
- Bank Statements
- Value of Stocks, Bonds, Etc.
- Business and Farm Records