Faculty & Staff Directory
The geology faculty are a particularly active group in research and teaching.
All faculty are nationally known and many are international experts in their respective areas. Two are currently editors of international journals, several serve as members of journal editorial review boards, and all have published numerous articles in professional journals; many have also published books. More than half of the faculty have been nominated for, and/or received, various teaching excellence awards given both within the University and by outside organizations. Most of the faculty instruct graduate as well as undergraduate students.
- Chair: Daniel K. Holm
- Assistant Chair: Joseph D. Ortiz
- Administrative Secretary: Kelly Thomasson
- Graduate Coordinator: Anne Jefferson
- Undergraduate Advisors: Chris Rowan, Carrie Schweitzer, Neil Wells
- Employment and Internship Coordinator: Neil Wells