Apply to Kent State Prague
- Full-time degree-seeking university student
- 2.5 cumulative GPA (3.0 cumulative GPA required for Internship Program)
- Earned a minimum of 12.0 credit hours
An admissions decision will only be made once your application is complete and reviewed by both Kent State University and Anglo-American University.
Fall Semester: April 1*
Spring Semester: September 15*
Summer (all terms): March 1*
*The full application process and all materials must be completed and submitted by these deadline dates.
- Apply through the Kent State online application system. You will login with your FlashLine credentials.
- Once you complete the online KSU application, you must complete the online Anglo-American University (AAU) application.
- In order to apply please register and submit an online application via the AAU Application Portal. There is a non-refundable CZK 2,000 application fee which can be submitted online through the portal. You will be also able to submit all required documents directly through the portal.
- Notify Sara Morato, email@example.com, when you submit the online AAU application.
- Submit the following items to Sara Morato in the Office of Global Education (Van Campen Hall):
- Official KSU transcript
- Photocopy of passport