Applying to Kent State Florence Semester
Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA and be in good standing at their home institution. An admission decision will be made as soon as your application file is complete. Applications will not be considered for admission until all items have been submitted. Some cohorts and classes may have additional pre-requisites.
- Fall Semester: April 15
- Spring Semester: October 1
Some cohorts may have separate deadlines.
KENT STATE STUDENTS:
- Students may apply for their education abroad program through the Kent State online application system. You will be prompted to login using your KSU FlashLine credentials.
NON-KENT STATE STUDENTS:
- Apply online as a Kent State Guest Student (there is no fee to apply)
- When completing the Guest Student Application, please be sure to make the following selections:
- Select Student Type: Guest
- Select Campus: Kent Campus
- After submitting the Guest Student Application, students must e-mail the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within a 48-72 hours of submitting your application, students who are accepted as Guest Students will receive an acceptance e-mail from Kent State Admissions.
- Following the acceptance e-mail, students will receive a second e-mail with their KSU credentials to log into FlashLine (the KSU online portal) with 48-72 hours of acceptance.
- Students must then log into their FlashLine account for the first time and establish a password for Flashline.
- Students may then apply for their education abroad program through the Kent State online application system. You will be prompted to login using your KSU FlashLine credentials.