Calendar of Events
Whether you're an international or domestic student, faculty or staff, community member or just passing through, you'll find something of interest to you on the calendar below. Check our calendar often for announcements of everything from concerts to workshops and festivals to sightseeing trips, all with the power to broaden your understanding and appreciation of the world. All are supported by the Office of Global Education and our campus and community friends.
Planning an event?
The International Student Event Fund (ISEF) is now available to international student organizations with a membership majority of international students for use in conducting activities and event.
Additional information about ISEF and its application process
- Tuesday, October 23: Cultural Cafe. 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm, KSC Ballroom Balcony. Join us for October's Cultural Cafe highlighting Albania and South Africa!
- Wednesday, October 31: Halloween. Halloween is a holiday celebrated in the U.S. every year that originates from Celtic festivals where people would dress up to ward off spirits.
- Monday, November 12: Veteran's Day (Celebrated). No classes.
- Monday, November 12 through Friday, November 16: International Education Week. International Education Week (IEW), November 12-16, 2018 is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This joint initiative of the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Education is part of our efforts to promote programs that prepare Americans for a global environment and attract future leaders from abroad to study, learn, and exchange experiences. View a calendar of events.
- Tuesday, November 13: Cultural Cafe. 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm, KSC Ballroom Balcony. November host countries include Indonesia and Democratic Republic of Conga. Free food and presentations by host countries. Open to all!
- Thursday, November 15: International Cook-Off. 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm, KSC Ballroom. Join us for our annual cook-off! This year we will have games, trivia, and giveaways in addition to the cook-off! The fun starts at 7 pm. See you there!
- Friday, November 16: International Thanksgiving Dinner. 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm, TBD. Join us for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner! Free and open to all international students, scholars, and their families. Registration is appreciated but not required.