Calendar of Events
Whether you're an international or domestic student, faculty or staff, community member or just passing through, you'll find something of interest to you on the calendar below. Check our calendar often for announcements of everything from concerts to workshops and festivals to sightseeing trips, all with the power to broaden your understanding and appreciation of the world. All are supported by the Office of Global Education and our campus and community friends.
Planning an event?
The International Student Event Fund (ISEF) is now available to international student organizations with a membership majority of international students for use in conducting activities and event.
Additional information about ISEF and its application process
- Thursday, April 25: Sign & Dine. 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm, 106 VCH. If you are leaving the country at the end of the semester, stop in for our Sign & Dine event to get your travel signature, eat some snacks, and take some goofy pictures in preparation for your fun trip ahead!
- Friday, April 26: 2019 Diversity in Global Health Symposium, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center. Numerous keynote speakers presenting on topics such as neighborhood violence, health messages, and plagues. Please email email@example.com for free admission.
- Tuesday, April 29: Last day to order FREE graduation stole. If you are graduating this May, you are eligible to order a free graduation stole to wear during commencement. You receive the stole and are presented it at the graduation reception on May 9. Please register here.
- Thursday, May 9: International Graduation Reception. 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm, Kent Student Center Ballroom. The Offices of Global Education, International Student Affairs, and the Alumni Association would like to recognize your achievements as an international graduate by presenting you with a graduation stole. Please register here by April 29 to receive your free stole.
- Friday, May 31: Scholar Potluck Picnic. More details to come.