Go Abroad Again

Now that you’re back, you might be wondering how you can go abroad again. There are opportunities that you can take advantage of as a current student, as well as options for after graduation.

Study Abroad Again

It is possible to study abroad multiple times. You can search for more programs on our program database

Fulbright U.S. Student Program

The prestigious Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers grants to study, do research abroad, or teach English Abroad to current undergraduate students, graduate students, and recent graduates/young professionals. You can contact Kent State University's Fulbright Program Advisor Frank Congin at fcongin@kent.edu with any questions.  

Graduate School Abroad

Consider applying and enrolling directly to a graduate program abroad. Keep in mind the cost of tuition varies greatly by school and country and that you cannot use federal financial aid. You should also be sure to contact the institution you are applying to with any admissions or visa questions.

Work Abroad

English teachers are in high demand all around the world; and you often don’t need a teaching degree to be eligible.  Many governments are looking to hire native English speakers, so check the governmental website of any country you’re interested in.  Below are some programs to check out:

Many major companies have offices around the world, so if you have a company you’re interested in, be sure to check out their global offices.