International Students Scholarships Resources
Scholarships are free aid that can help you pay for your degree, especially if you have a strong academic background.
If you’re interested in pursuing international student scholarships offered at Kent State, our Office of Global Education is here to help. Apply to KSU, and find the financial aid you need.
As an international student, you’re qualified for many of the Kent State scholarships:
- Global Scholarship
- #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship
- International Freshman Scholarship
- International Civic Engagement Scholarship
- Global Diversity Scholarship
- International Transfer Student Scholarship
- Master of Digital Sciences New Student Scholarship
- Graduate Assistance
Plus, there are special scholarships for international students attending college in the United States. Explore a few of these resources below:
- EducationUSA offers a multitude of programs for international students, including funding support.
- The International Education Financial Aid website allows you to search for scholarships based on what you’re studying, where you’re studying, and where you’re from. Fill in your intended major and home country, with Ohio as your place of study, to find scholarships that can go toward your Kent State degree.
- Your home country’s government likely offers scholarships for students attending college abroad. Be sure to visit your government’s website or contact a government office for information on how to apply for the available aid.
- The Organization of American States (OAS) lists Scholarships for Latin American and Caribbean students in their Financial Guide for Higher Education.
- Women pursuing higher education can apply for scholarships for the American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Students who are seeking an undergraduate degree in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship might be eligible for Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program.