International Transfer Student Scholarship
International Transfer Student Scholarship offers incentives for academically talented students who are looking for transfer
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
- Must be an international UNDERGRADUATE TRANSFER student in excellent academic standing
- Having a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a transfer student
- Students must be admitted prior to the deadline and will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- Application deadline Fall semester- April 1st
- Application deadline Spring semester- October 1st
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$5,000 will be distributed to awardees who have been selected for International Transfer Student Scholarship. Awards disbursed in April for Fall and November for Spring.