- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Kent State Worldwide
With students and alumni from more than 100 countries, International Partnerships topping 150,
and over 200 study abroad choices, Kent State's reach extends far beyond campus to nearly every corner of the earth...
Our China Center in Beijing is the hub of all our activity in China.
International collaboration has been an essential part of Kent State University's presence around the world. Our partners range from universities to non-governmental agencies, and allow us to increase education and research opportunities across the globe.
Two historic palaces in the center of Florence provide a beautiful home base for a European adventure.
From Peru to Japan to Russia to Uganda, we have an education abroad site for every explorer.
We’re proud that over 200 students from India enrolled at Kent State last year—and our India Center in New Delhi is ready with information about what we offer international students.
Sponsored Student Information
Hundreds of international students come to Kent State sponsored by government agencies, foundations, private companies and universities. They come from many countries, led by Saudi Arabia, Oman, Brazil, Iraq, Libya and Kuwait.
The Kent State Geneva program features an Internship Program with placements at an International Organization (IO) or Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
Citizens of more than 100 countries have studied at Kent State University, so no matter where you are in the world, your neighbor might be a Kent State Graduate! Get in touch with us, and we'll tell you how to keep in touch.