The cost for your participation in the Florence Semester will include the following items.
|Program Fee||$2,600||Includes (among other items): administrative costs at Kent and Florence, class materials, Internet access fees, printer fees and student services|
|Round Trip Airfare||$1,500 (estimate)||Only applicable for students participating on the group flight. Independent travelers will pay for their flight on their own.|
|International Health Insurance||$216|
|KSU Tuition 2017-2018||$5,006 In State
$9,272 Out of State
|Tuition listed for 12-18 credit hours. Please visit the Kent State Bursar's Office for the most up to date tuition costs.|
|Field Trips||$1,450 (estimate)||
Includes lodging and transportation. Actual costs depend on the specific cohort in which you are enrolled in Florence.
|Total Payable to KSU Bursar||
$13,972 In State
$18,238 Out of State
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you look over the program costs.
- These costs do not include food, textbooks, travel to group flight departure points, and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. Non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office for information.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use financial aid or loans.
- You will be billed by the Kent State University Bursar for the items listed above. A three-payment plan is available.
- When budgeting, take into account what optional independent travel around Europe you might want to do.