The estimated cost* for your participation in Kent State Geneva semester program will include the following items:
|Program Administration Fee||$825||Billable to Kent State University|
|Program Tuition*||$9,695||Billable to Kent State University|
|Housing (estimate)||$3,600||Based on double occupancy apartment|
|Flight*, Passport, Visa, Meals, Personal Expenses||Arranged by individual applicant||*$1,000 Flight Scholarship available for each accepted student. These items are not billed to students' accounts, but are independently arranged. Flight is arranged by travel agency in conjunction with the student. Student is responsible for all change/cancellation fees.|
*estimated for Academic Year 2018-2019
*tuition cost does not include special course fees (e.g. lab fees) or course-required field trip fees; these fees are billed to the student
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you look over the program costs:
- The tuition cost is the same for both OH-resident and non-resident applicants. The tuition rate is per semester, not academic year.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. Non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office for assistance.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use financial aid or loans.
- For budgetary purposes, it is recommended that participants plan ahead for the costs associated with independent travel and personal incidentals.