The cost for your participation in the Florence Summer Institute will include the following items.
|Credit Hours||Ohio Resident||Non-Resident|
*These are Summer 2020 undergraduate non-tuition guarantee cohort rates. Please visit the Kent State Bursar's Office for the most up-to-date tuition rates and tuition rates for the tuition guarantee cohort.
|Airfare||$1,800 (estimate)||You may fly independently if you prefer and will not be charged for the group flight.|
|Program Fee||$800||Covers administrative fees, teaching materials, arrival taxis, and orientation.|
|International Health Insurance||$63|
Here are a few things to keep in mind while you look over the program costs.
- These estimated costs do not include food, text books, optional field trips/social activities, personal travel, and other incidentals.
- These estimates are not guaranteed for future semesters.
- Most Kent State University scholarships will apply to study abroad costs and federal financial aid will apply. For non-KSU students, contact your university's financial aid office.
- Please remember to apply early if you are planning to use for financial aid or loans.
- You will be billed by the Kent State University Bursar for the items listed above (excluding airfare if you fly independently).
- Take in considering optional traveling around Europe when budgeting.