Here you can explore the experiences of other students via photos, blogs, and videos.
- Kent State student George Curtis photo-blogged about his semester spend in Nanchang.
- Faculty and students from the College of Communication and Information spent time in Shanghai, China for the International Storytelling program.
- Estonia was one of the destination for the College of Communication and Information's faculty-led program, International Storytelling. Their experiences are documented online.
- The School of Library Science hosted a faculty-led program about museum origins.
- Kent Stater, Anna Hoffman, photo-blogged about her time in Florence.
- View photos and read stories about the adventures of students on the Kent State Florence program.
- Kent Stater Rachel Wasbotten is spending the Fall 2014 semester at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane. Read her blog about her experiences.
- Kent Stater, Jessica Miller, blogged about her time in South Korea and Taiwan
- Check out photos from past Geneva students to see the amazing places they have visited both in and out of Geneva!
- Students from the School of Journalism and Mass Communication participated on a faculty-led program to London called Global Advertising and PR.