Do I have to request transcripts from my previous institution(s)?

You will need to provide official transcripts from all institutions where you have completed eight or more semester hours, with the exception of Kent State University transcripts.

If you have already had transcripts sent to Kent State after 2008 for a previous application, please contact our office at or 330-627-2661. If we still have them on file and there have been no changes since they were last submitted, they will be applicable.

Please make certain you include all alias and maiden names on your application.