Guide to Graduate Education 2017-18
This guide contains the policies and procedures applicable to the University’s graduate education community. Although most of the information contained in this guide appears in the University Catalog and/or University Policy Register, this guide is intended to make graduate policies and procedures easily accessible to potential and current students, faculty, staff and administrators. The guide covers topics ranging from applying to a graduate program to graduating.
Information contained in the guide is crucial to effective planning and decision-making during your graduate training. You are strongly encouraged to refer to the guide often. It will be updated once each academic year. You can click through each section of the guide below or download the full guide as a pdf.
- Section I- Preface
- Section II- Admissions
- Section III- Registration and Enrollment
- Section IV- Courses, Course Credits, Grades and Grading
- Section V- Academic and Professional Standards
- Section VI- Master's Degree Programs
- Section VII- Doctoral Degree Programs
- Section VIII- Special Degree Programs
- Section IX- Graduate Assistants