I need to re-enroll and was directed to contact your office. Can you explain the re-enrollment process?

If you are returning from an approved leave of absence from the University and wish to return to your former program of study, complete the Application for Graduate Re-enrollment form found under Leave of Absence and Re-enrollment in the Forms Library. Please obtain all required signatures before submitting the form to the Graduate Studies office.

For additional information on the University’s enrollment policy, visit our FAQ for Enrollment Policy.