I was admitted into my program; however, I didn’t attend as planned. May I start this semester instead?

If you have been admitted into a program of study, you have one year in which to matriculate. If you’d like to request a term (semester start) change, an email must be sent to gradapps@kent.edu.

Term change requests must be sent via email as they will not be processed over the phone.