Master of Science in Business Analytics
The emergence of advanced technologies for capturing, preparing and analyzing data provides unprecedented opportunities for those with business analytics expertise that spans all industries and organizations.
Combine your business skills and analytical acumen to become a professional with a Master of Science degree in Business Analytics (MSBA). By earning a master’s in business analytics, you will be increasing your viability in a competitive market because recruiters regularly seek out those with an MSBA degree.
- Data Mining/Machine Learning
- Programming and Software Tools
- Applied Probability and Statistics
- Databases and Data Processing
- Quantitative Algorithms
- Business Acumen
- AACSB, International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Online (Fall 2019)
- Kent Campus