An MBA is one of the best ways to accelerate one's career, and Kent State University is one of the best places to earn an MBA. The online program is designed for working professionals who intend to keep working full-time while pursing the M.B.A. The program is offered fully online for students selecting specific optional concentrations.
- Computer Systems
- Human Resource Management
- Enroll at any time
- Study abroad opportunity
- Project-based curriculum
- Nationally-ranked faculty
- No prior work experience required
- Prior business-related degree (not required)
- Go at your own pace
- AACSB, International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
Average Annual Starting Salary
*Numbers Based on Class of 2017.