2019 Homecoming Court
Thank you for your interest in this year’s Homecoming Court at Kent State University! Please carefully read the instructions, important dates, nomination and application requirements.
- Mon., February 18 - Application available
- Mon., April 8 - Applications are due online at 5 p.m.
- Fri., April 12 - Candidates notified if they qualify for an interview
- Fri., April 12- Candidates begin to select interview times online
- Fri., April 19 - Deadline for candidates to select interview times online
- Mon. - Wed., April 29, 30 and May 1 - Homecoming Court candidate interviews
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled at the Kent Campus
- Have attended four consecutive semesters prior to the current term
- Have a 2.25 or better GPA
- Have 78 credit hours or more (90 credits by Fall semester)
- Not served on court previously
- Not be on probation or semester warning
All materials must be submitted online by Monday, April 9 at 5 p.m.
Sponsorship/nomination letter from a sponsoring organization, residence hall, athletic team, department, or university office. This is similar to a recommendation letter and must be written by an advisor and/or Kent State University faculty or staff member.
Résumé reflecting campus and community involvement, leadership experience, and community service experience.
One page, double-spaced essay answering: what has your Kent State University experience meant to you?