Choose your home base - which residence hall is right for you?
Kent State has 25 residence halls offering a variety of room types and communities. Each residence hall complex is overseen by a full-time, professional residence hall director. Assistant residence hall directors and resident assistants (RAs) work with the residence hall director to promote healthy and welcoming learning environments.
- All residence halls are secured with electronic locks on all entrance doors and student rooms.
- All residence halls have wireless connectivity throughout the building.
- Computer labs are conveniently located in various halls across campus.
- Laundry facilities are conveniently located in your hall/complex. Additionally, our laundry machines are operated with your credit or debit card (no need to stock-pile quarters!).
- All residence halls are smoke-free.
Use the Living-Learning Communities page to help determine which communities and/or residence halls you would like to preference on your housing application. Requesting a specific residence hall on your application is only a preference; it does not guarantee you will be assigned to that residence hall.