Residence Hall Halloween Night and Guests Information
- All residence halls will have ONE point of entry between Saturday, October 28th @ 5:00 pm until Sunday, October 29th @ 8:00 am. All other entrance doors will be restricted access with signs posted directing students to enter through the main entrance doors.
- Residents can register up to two guests for the night and they MUST pre-register and pick up a wristband for their guest(s) during their Residence Hall Director (RHD) posted office hours Monday, October 23rd through Friday, October 27th or between 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm on Saturday, October 28th.
- All guests must have a wristband to enter the residence halls on the night of Saturday, October 28th.
- Any guests found in violation of a residence hall policy, will be escorted out of the hall on Saturday, October 28th
- Guests who are not pre-registered, will not be permitted entry into the building on Saturday, October 28th.
- Guests wishing to enter into the Tri-Towers Rotunda after midnight on October 28th MUST register in advance before 10:00 pm at the Tri-Towers Area Desk and be issued a separate wristband.
- Students wanting a Security Escort can call 330-672-7004 between 8:00 pm – 4:00 am.
- Any questions regarding Halloween in the residence halls can be directed to Brian Hellwig, Assistant Director for Residential Communities at firstname.lastname@example.org.