- At least a 2.50 current and cumulative GPA for undergraduates and a 3.00 current and cumulative GPA for graduate students at time of application and throughout the employment period.
- At least 30 completed credit hours prior to the semester of hire.
- Must be admitted to Kent State University by the RA Application Deadline and registered as a full time student.
- Applicants cannot currently be under sanction from the Office of Student Conduct.
- Candidates must be eligible/available to work 28 hours per week.
- Minimum on campus residency of one academic semester at Kent State University, which may include the current semester. Alternatively, minimum on campus residency of one semester or quarter at another college or university.
- Candidates must be available to reside on the Kent campus for the entire academic year.
- NOTE: Those who will not be present on the Kent campus for both fall and spring semesters due to graduation, study abroad, internship, or other opportunities are not eligible to apply for the RA position.