Dental insurance is provided through Delta Dental of Ohio. You have three choices for dental coverage and all three are part of the Delta Dental PPO (Point-of-Service) program which gives you access to the Delta Dental PPO and Delta Dental Premier networks. Each plan varies in benefits Low, Basic, High and AAUP NTT/TT Plans. Coverage is available to all full-time employees and their eligible dependents.
There are many reasons to utilize your dental benefit other than check-ups, cleanings, and fillings. Did you know that major health problems can be detected by an exam? A few examples are anemia, anorexia nervosa, bulimia, HIV, diabetes, heart disease, and kidney failure. So visit Delta Dental's website online or upload their phone app to access more oral health information, view coverage and claims, dental care estimator, mobile phone ID card and search providers.
- Dental coverage is available to all full-time faculty and staff and their benefit-eligible dependents.
- The effective date of coverage is the first full date of your employment.
- Family coverage is extended to spouses, domestic partners, and benefit-eligible dependent children up to age 26.
- Annual open enrollment window periods each plan year.
- Delta Dental of OH - PPO (Preferred Provider Organization)
- Customer Service: 800-524-0149
- Visit www.deltadentaloh.com
- Contact the Benefits Department at (330) 672-3107 if you have any additional questions.