Life On The Move
Looking for encouragement and ways to build purposeful movement into your day? Are you looking for something different that helps your mind, body, and spirit to thrive? Join Coach Sean Foy and our movement to Sit Less and Thrive!
This isn’t your 10K a day walking challenge. Sure, that’s a great goal but there is so much more to having and establishing your purpose for movement and how and when you choose to move. With this unique platform, Life on the Move, you will not only be able to connect to faculty and staff across all Kent State campuses, but you’ll be able to encourage and be encouraged by boosting, learning, and assessing yourself. Each month is themed with various topics to feed your mind, body and spirit.
Enrollment in Life on the Move is always open. Feel free to join us today! We can’t wait to see you! Follow these simple steps to register and set up your profile:
1) Go to lifeonthemove.welcoa.org, if a registration code is asked for, enter KentStateThrives247
Here are some features. You’ll learn more once you join in:
- You can track your activity (all movement counts!) with a wearable device or using the On the Move tracking tool!
- Each week you will be given unique opportunities to track your physical activity, learn about the benefits of moving more, assess your progress, and encourage your coworkers by sending them a boost.
- New Feature: Ability to set up individual or team challenges yourself…for those slightly more competitive types. This is a great way to keep you, a department, division or campus even more engaged.
2) Once you set up your profile, bookmark your page at lifeonthemove.welcoa.org and stay connected to your team!
LIFE ON THE MOVE IS AVAILABLE TO ALL FULL AND PART-TIME EMPLOYEES. JOIN YOUR KENT STATE TEAM TODAY!
In good health,
Kim Hauge, director