BeneTip: Medical Mutual informed me that my address is incorrect. How can I ensure that my address is correct with the University and with our university partners (e.g. Delta Dental, PNC, etc.)?
The address you have on file in FlashLine is considered the “true” address and is the address passed to our vendors via eligibility files. If you correct addresses/phone numbers in FlashLine, it will automatically be corrected with corresponding vendors, generally within ten business days.
Follow these steps to update your personal information (including your address) in FlashLine:
- Log in to FlashLine
- Select “Settings” from the left side navigation pane
- Under “Secure Account Access”, select “Addresses and Phone Numbers”
- If the displayed information is incorrect, select “Update Addresses and Phones” from the bottom of the page
- Be sure to correct both your Billing and Permanent address and phone number as needed by selecting their “current” and/or “primary” links. Enter phone numbers and dates following the example on the screens (e.g. 330-672-1234).
- When you are finished, click Submit.