University Health Services
University Health Services is a full-service primary care medical facility. We can meet the majority of your health care needs including acute problems such as fevers, respiratory illnesses, stomach pains, sprains and strains, skin rashes, and minor emergencies. Appointments in our general medical and women’s health clinic are available for students and employees. Most insurance plans accepted and reasonable self-pay rates are available.
Contact: University Health Services
Address: 1500 Eastway Drive, Kent State University, Kent OH, 44242
- Medical Appointments www.kent.edu/UHS/medical-services
- Laboratory Services: www.kent.edu/UHS/medical-services
- Pharmacy: www.kent.edu/UHS/pharmacy
- Physical Therapy: www.kent.edu/UHS/physical-therapy
- Radiology: www.kent.edu/UHS/radiology
Eligible: KSU students, KSU employees
Cost: Costs are dependent on service needed.
Additional Information: Insurance may be billed for services.