Recorded presentations and webinars may be available in the "WellnessYourWay" course in Blackboard Learn.
To get started, follow these simple instructions:
- Access Blackboard Learn by logging into FlashLine and selecting the Blackboard icon in the top right corner.
You may also access Blackboard Learn directly at https://learn.kent.edu.
- Select WellnessYourWay under "My Courses".
- Open the folder of the presentation you'd like to view and watch the video.
- Take the short assessment that accompanies the presentation and score at least 75%.
- Your points will be recorded and forwarded to Be Well Solutions to add to your Tier 2 total under the appropriate points category (ie. Lunch & Learn, Financial Wellness, multi-part series').*
Full-time, benefits eligible employees can view recorded Employee Wellness presentations on Blackboard Learn and earn Wellness Your Way reward program points for participating.**
If you access Blackboard and do not see the WellnessYourWay course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.*Points earned via Blackboard Learn are submitted to Be Well semi-monthly. It may take three to four weeks for points to be reflected in your portal. **If you participated in the original streamed presentation or live webinar, points will not be awarded twice for viewing it again on Blackboard.