Flashfleet Campus Bikeshare Program
Kent State University and Veoride are working hard to ensure that the Flashfleet bikeshare service is successful this semester. Flashfleet technicians are working every day to help with service and bike-related issues. Below is helpful information about how and where to park the bikes.
- Please park the bike in the recommended parking areas
- All bikes racks on campus are designated as recommended parking areas
- You can find a recommended parking area on the map by looking for teal colored shapes (usually rectangles)
- Use the kickstand to park the bike upright
- Park the bike in a way that does not block a street, sidewalk or building access point
- Park the bike across a sidewalk
- Park the bike in front of a building entrance
- Leave the bike laying down on the ground
- Leave a bike in a grassy or garden area
- Leave the bike outside of the red boundary on the map
If you notice any issues with bike maintenance or parking, please contact Veoride’s Customer Service at 1-855-VEO-2256.