Judith (Judy) Huber
Academic Engagement and Degree Completion
- Coordinate University Testing Services (ACT Residual, CLEP, Reassessments).
- Coordinate the needs of the testing center (scheduling, registration and staffing).
- Coordinate the administration of placement for Math, Foreign Languages, Chemistry and English.
- Serve as liaison to academic departments whom set cut scores for placement assessments.
- Oversee administration of placement technologies (Accuplacer and ALEKS).
- Serve as department representative at campus events (eg. DKS, Admissions Events and resource fairs).
- Convene the University Placement Committee quarterly.
- Serve as liaison to various constituent groups relative to University placement and testing procedures and needs.
- Collaborate with high schools, departments, colleges, and faculty members regarding departmental priorities.
WORKED AT KENT STATE SINCE:
EMPLOYMENT PRIOR TO KENT STATE UNIVERSITY:
Assistant Director - Academic Support, Warren Wilson College
likes most about kent state university:
Its vision and mission!
ATTRACTION TO KENT STATE UNIVERSITY AS AN EMPLOYER:
Its diverse and inclusive working environment and my alma mater!
Black Mountain, North Carolina and Kent, Ohio
BA Technology – Kent State University
MA Technology – Kent State University
Musician, writer, gardener, Jill of All Trades