Employee Health Coaching: Sessions Available to Support Your Wellness Goals (Face-to-Face & Telephonic)
Health Coaching is part of our employee wellness program for all full-time, benefits-eligible employees on all campuses. Health coaching appointments are individualized, 25-minute sessions with a certified health coach with expertise in a variety of areas, including exercise, nutrition, diabetes management, stress management, tobacco cessation, and general health.
Appointments are available face-to-face or telephonically to suite all schedules and are unlimited. This incredible benefit, typically a $80 per hour benefit, is completely free to our full-time, benefits eligible employees. You DO NOT have to be enrolled in the university-sponsored health plan to take advantage of our health coaching benefit.
The next onsite health coaching dates are March 7, 20, April 2 and 18. All onsite sessions take place in 103 Heer Hall in the Employee Wellness Room. If you cannot do a face-to-face session, see the telephonic appointment option below:
To schedule onsite coaching session, simply do the following:
1. Login to your personal Health Portal at portal.bewelldata.com. If you have not yet set up a Be Well account, see instructions for first-time login here.
2. Under My Appointments select Worksite Coaching. Choose the date and time that fits your schedule. Spaces are limited.
Telephonic coaching available to suit any schedule
If an on-site health coaching visit doesn't fit into your schedule, unlimited, telephonic health coaching is also an option and is available Monday-Friday year round. To take advantage of this offer to work on your individual health goals, simply login to Be Well at portal.bewelldata.com and select "My Appointments" and "Telephonic Coaching." You will be able to quickly set up your first session and you're on your way.
Each health coaching session is worth 10 Wellness Your Way incentive points towards your Tier 2 total for individuals participating in the Wellness Your Way incentive program.
Note: Onsite health coaching appointments open at the beginning of each month for the following month. If you find it necessary to cancel after securing an appointment, please notify Be Well immediately at 1-888-935-7378.
For questions or assistance with registration or coaching, you may contact Be Well Solutions directly at 1-888-935-7378.
April 30 Deadline Approaching: Sign Up for Your "Know Your Numbers" Onsite Health Screening
Step One Toward Your $300 Wellness Reward
Don't leave your wellness dollars on the table for 2019. The April 30th deadline is approaching for meeting your Tier 1 eligibility, which includes a "Know Your Numbers" health screening to put you on track for your $300 Wellness Reward.
If you haven't done so already, remember that you must have your "Know Your Numbers" screening done annually IF you are working toward the $300 Wellness Your Way reward. For the 2019 calendar year, your screening must be done between Sept. 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019. You can take advantage of the convenient onsite screenings (space is limited) provided by Be Well Solutions or have one completed with your primary care physician and have the results populated in the Tier 1 Physician Screening Form available on the Be Well portal. The choice is yours.
There are a limited number of remaining appointments available for the onsite health screening. Follow the "How to Schedule" instructions below as registration is required.
|March 28||Kent Student Center - Ballroom Balcony||7:30 - 10:30 a.m.|
|April 16||Heer Hall, Room 107||7:30 - 10:30 a.m.|
"Know Your Numbers" health screenings are complimentary for full-time, benefits-eligible employees only. Employee does NOT have to be enrolled in the university-sponsored health plan. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please CANCEL promptly.
How to Schedule Your Appointment
- Login to your private Be Well portal at portal.bewelldata.com. If you have never logged into Be Well, there are special instructions for first-time access at http://www.kent.edu/hr/benefits/partners-bewellsolutions .
- Once you are logged in, select "My Appointments," then "Worksite Screening." Choose the date and location that best meets your schedule. Please keep in mind that you will need to fast for 8 to 10 hours prior to your health screening and blood draw is via a finger prick.
- To complete/update your online health risk assessment for 2019 while logged into Be Well, select "My Wellness" and then select "Health Risk Assessment."
- Results of your screening always remain confidential and will be provided directly to you by Be Well at the time of screening.
For questions regarding the Be Well portal or wellness point tracking, please contact Be Well directly at 1-888-WEL-SERV (935-7378). For all other questions, you may contact the Employee Wellness Office at 330-672-0392 or email@example.com.