What should I do if I am accused of unlawful gender-based discrimination?

An unlawful gender-based discrimination complaint may be filed against any member of the university community (student, faculty, staff, etc.) If you have questions regarding the unlawful gender-based discrimination complaint, contact KSU’s Title IX Coordinator. The Title IX Coordinator can provide you with university resource support information and refer you to campus support services during the investigation process.

As a Respondent, you have the right to have legal representation (i.e., attorney) or have a support person throughout the course of the investigation. If a no contact order has been issued, you must refrain from contacting the Complainant (this pertains to direct and indirect contact including but not limited to email, social networking, social media, and contract via third parties) during the investigation.